Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
System.web.httpcontext.session.get Returned Null
System.web.httpcontext.session.get Returned Null. Using visual studio debugging in order to investigate about this, we found out that the nullexception is caused by the following code : It works on windows but in mac i encounter the following errors:

I have tried in mvc application. I have tried in mvc application. Be careful to copy the actual data and not just references.
Please Help Me And Tell Me The Whole Process Of Unittesting In Mvc.
This needs to be on web.config: Hello there, i am running an asp mvc site locally (.net 4.7) and am experiencing an issue when trying to retrieve a value from session. I have tried in mvc application.
Using Visual Studio Debugging In Order To Investigate About This, We Found Out That The Nullexception Is Caused By The Following Code :
Solution 1 works with the aspnet code that you mentioned. It works on windows but in mac i encounter the following errors: Static class admin with some methods and properties.
When I Call Dosomething() From A Mvc Controller, It Works As Expected.
I realize session and rest don't exactly go hand in hand but is it not possible to access session state using the new web api? Btw, this is on sharepoint 2010. I have tried in mvc application.
Then I Checked The Thread Id In The Log While Calling Dosomething() From Session_End,
Be careful to copy the actual data and not just references. I am calling the code from a Session object or session variable is stored on server and hence in order to get its value in javascript or jquery, an ajax call will be done to the server side method in asp.net using c# and vb.net.
I Need To Know How To Reference The Global Variable From Inside The Vb Code.
An asp.net application that has session state enabled. It saves the aspnet session with the wisej session, which works with websocket. // save to session state in a web forms page class.
Popular Posts
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Minimum System Requirements
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Do Aromatase Inhibitors Weaken Immune System
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment